bonjour ,

Je ne pouvais même pas obtenir mon chèque code PIN sur mon mobile mon problème est toujours pas résolu, vous pouvez vérifier mon compte s'il vous plaît aidez-moi vérifier mon compte merci..

mon problème que je n'ai pas reçu mon code de vérification sur mon

mobile malheureusement que je suis bloqué sur ce panneau rouge

je ne sais pas la raison que je n'ai pas pu recevoir je code PIN de 4

chiffres comment faire pour recevoir mon code sur mon mobile ?

...merci ....................................................

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of swagbucks account. Swagbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swagbucks account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swagbucks.

Had an Experience with Swagbucks?

Comments

Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more