I just registered Swagbucks in Nov 2016 and I wish I can see this website earlier.I should not waste my time in this website.

It is totally a scam 1) They said $5 for sign up or get 500 SB, but never get this 2) Sometime they won't give you SB after you follow their instruction , especially in "Discover" or Long "Survey". It seems they just use your personal information to get money from ads without give you what they promise. 3) They mentioned allow more than one account per household in FAQ, I have three people in my house and each of us use our own email account. They deactivated our account without warning.

Reply also very generic and just ask us to review FAQ, however, FAQ mentioned it allows more than one account per household. They just don't want to solve the problem or just close our account which they don't need to give SB point to us and still get the money from their ads 4) In order to reactivate the account, they will ask you the send them the driving license with photo ID. Why they didn't request the address and phone number at the registration. To be honest, I am not sure if they allow to do that.

5) I did some research, it seems Swagbucks like to deactivate your account whenever you have enough SB to redeem or after your redeem.

Not sure if they try to not giving you the gift card but they can still get paid from ads.Anyway I hope someone can see this post before they subscribe swagbucks.

This person wrote the review because of "deactivated account" of swagbucks account from Swagbucks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Swagbucks to "they can verify ourselves by some bill payment or other, but not driving id as it is such a sensitive document. they can even call me to verify myself".

The most disappointing in user's experience was surveys continuing to mess up, not paying, not being able to talk to a representative and misleading ad and distorted website accusation on swagbucks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swagbucks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Swagbucks?

Comments