i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i worked hard trying to earn swag bucks my order is Verified they said it would take 10 days what's the hold up i need this money Order #14694375 there not doing there job for some reason why promise somebody something not keep there word they always paid me for over a year until now it's making me wondering if i'm wasting my time earning swag bucks burning my computer up over nothing please help me out
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I have watched in horror as my daughter, my nephew, and finally myself have become victims of this awful company. I am an 86 year old man who was talked..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Cheetos Fries taste nothing like Cheetos and they only give enough to feed a kid. Dont get them if your hungry. Epic Fail!!! They never mix..."
- "Should have read reviews before purchasing. Very poor customer service. Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."