i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i worked hard trying to earn swag bucks my order is Verified they said it would take 10 days what's the hold up i need this money Order #14694375 there not doing there job for some reason why promise somebody something not keep there word they always paid me for over a year until now it's making me wondering if i'm wasting my time earning swag bucks burning my computer up over nothing please help me out

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of swagbucks account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Swagbucks needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swagbucks account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swagbucks.

Had an Experience with Swagbucks?

Comments

Did you go to your email and verify the purchase? You have to do that in the time frame given after purchase. I believe you bucks come back to you if you don't.