2.4
Layout of Store

I've contacted SB numerous times about several actions that just don't take place.However, 2 of them are fairly consistent.

First, there are always opportunities to print out online grocery coupons. For each one you use, you are supposed to get 10 SB. I use them every time I go shopping. I must have used over 100 of these.

When I complained, I get maybe 30 pts then and only then. In addition, lately, my inbox will have a msg that says for each coupon I print, I will also get 1 SB which will be awarded at some other date, up to some limit, like 60 or 80. I've yet to ever receive that extra incentive. So this promotion doesn't work but I will keep trying it in the hopes that other people complain enough that they will get someone at Swagbucks to do something about it.

The other major problem I have is that I travel and stay at hotels almost every week. I have been consistently booking my travel through Swag shop and depending on when I go, sometimes I can get 2, 4,6, 8% back. But I've yet to get my full due/credit, and again, the majority of time I have to complain before I get anything. I wait the requisite 3 months, and send my billing info to show the bill has been paid (which I shouldn't have to do), and I send them the tripID and amount and how many SBs are pending.

Most of the time, the entry under my purchases pending just magically disappears so I have no way to go back and complain about it. I should have gotten over $1000 in SB points from travel and coupon use (I've been doing this for 3 years now), and have gotten maybe about $300. It's ludicrous, time consuming, and frustrating. I feel like the SB people are not very mature or responsible.

But I'm hooked and every day I hope that something will change. At the present time, I've spent 2 days trying to reach my goal and there are no videos to do watches or encrave opportunities. The Sponsored videos are few and far between and I constantly get the message that one or the other isn't available or there is a browser mismatch. I reboot my system, try a different browser, try all different times of the day, and to no avail.

I think something is terribly broken at SB and I'm worried that all my hard earned points will disappear one day before I've had a chance to redeem them for a gift card.

(That's the only part that has been working better and consistently in the last 2 years.But the sales are few and far between as well.) Very Unhappy, frustrated, hooked SBer.

Review about: Swagbucks Shop And Earn Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Swagbucks?

Comments