1.4
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 04, 2016

Well they have struck again!They had an ncrave video up during "happy hour" where you can "earn big" (LOL) that SAID it was worth 96 SBs ...

Then TODAY they REVERSED THE ONES THAT WERE COMPLETED claiming it was "supposed to only be worth 2 SBs" ! A CLASSIC bait and switch to get everyone to click a LOW paying offer that no one would ever go near other wise!

ALSO I did a PAID offer for 2500 SBs that was SUPPOSED to go to "pending" that NEVER HAPPENED.They are LIARS, cheaters, and thieves!

Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2016

Paypal Payment of $25 "Shipped Date

09/26/2016" (supposed to be in my account within 72 hours.It has been 7 days...

BBB complaint has been filed. They owe me a total of $50. I guess we will see if they pay up or not...

This is NOT the first time they have failed to pay and marked the item as paid. There are ALLOT of people right now that have NOT been paid !

I do not know what is up with this place. It has gone downhill fast the last few years. They are already very low paying for offer walls and the slowest of any site I do to pay, but to not pay at all?!!?! WOW Come on swagbucks!

What happened to you ? Too greedy ? Made too many new brands Prodege?

Can't cover your overhead any more?I wonder if we will get paid at all .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not paying. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of 25 dollar paypal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Swagbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 25 dollar paypal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swagbucks.

Had an Experience with Swagbucks?

Comments