On 4/28/16 I shopped Walmart using the earn 7 points per dollar.My purchase came to $212.00.
I should have earned 1484 points. Instead they are crediting me for 824. On April 28th I sent an email regarding this issue. On 4/29/16 I did another purchase with Walmart for $63.03 which they say I only will earn 189 points.
On 5/4/16 I contacted them again now with both of these issues. I am to date short 1076 points. They have sent me a letter to confirm my letter, but to this date of 5/23/16, they have not gotten back to me. I am fed up with this company and will not be using them to make purchases.
I had problems in the past of not getting credit when I did surveys, so I have only done purchases.
Now I won't be doing that.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Continuously open requests to get my earned swagbucks
- Will not respond to complaint
- Continuously open requests to g
- Continuously open request to your problems that you are having
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I have watched in horror as my daughter, my nephew, and finally myself have become victims of this awful company. I am an 86 year old man who was talked..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."