1.9

On 4/28/16 I shopped Walmart using the earn 7 points per dollar.My purchase came to $212.00.

I should have earned 1484 points. Instead they are crediting me for 824. On April 28th I sent an email regarding this issue. On 4/29/16 I did another purchase with Walmart for $63.03 which they say I only will earn 189 points.

On 5/4/16 I contacted them again now with both of these issues. I am to date short 1076 points. They have sent me a letter to confirm my letter, but to this date of 5/23/16, they have not gotten back to me. I am fed up with this company and will not be using them to make purchases.

I had problems in the past of not getting credit when I did surveys, so I have only done purchases.

Now I won't be doing that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of continuously open requests to get my earned swagbucks and will not respond to complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of swagbucks shop and earn rewards program. Swagbucks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swagbucks shop and earn rewards program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swagbucks.

Had an Experience with Swagbucks?

Comments

Their Walmart offer was *up to 7 SB per dollar.the 7 SB rate only included tires.

Here's their terms, which are available on their Walmart store page here: http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/store/183/walmart-com

The following are not eligible for SB: Purchases from Sam's Club and Samsclub.com, pharmacy, travel, financial services, optical, Wal-Mart Connect internet service, gift cards, online gift cards and items purchased with Walmart's One-Hour Guarantee

Clothing, Home, Toys, and Patio & Garden categories earn 5 SB/dollar

5 SB per $1

Baby, Beauty, Cell Phones, Food, Gifts & Registry, Health, Home Improvement, Household Essentials, Jewelry, Office, Party & Occasions, Pets, Seasonal, Sports & Outdoors, UNNAV earn 3 SB/dollar

3 SB per $1 Books, Electronics, Movies & TV, Music, Photo Center, and Games earn 1 SB/dollar 1 SB per $1 Tires earn 7 SB/dollar 7 SB per $1 Earn 2 SB just for visiting Walmart from this link. 7 SB for tire purchases is only available for a limited time.

Tire purchases are usually not eligible for SB.Confirmation for tire purchases will be reported separately from other Walmart purchases and may not show up in your ledger for up to 45 days from purchase.