On 4/28/16 I shopped Walmart using the earn 7 points per dollar.My purchase came to $212.00.
I should have earned 1484 points. Instead they are crediting me for 824. On April 28th I sent an email regarding this issue. On 4/29/16 I did another purchase with Walmart for $63.03 which they say I only will earn 189 points.
On 5/4/16 I contacted them again now with both of these issues. I am to date short 1076 points. They have sent me a letter to confirm my letter, but to this date of 5/23/16, they have not gotten back to me. I am fed up with this company and will not be using them to make purchases.
I had problems in the past of not getting credit when I did surveys, so I have only done purchases.
Now I won't be doing that.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Continuously open requests to get my earned swagbucks
- Will not respond to complaint
- Continuously open requests to g
- Continuously open request to your problems that you are having
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Swagbucks Shop And Earn
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."