I tried to sign up and it wasn't working. It kept saying that the email was already used, even though it was my email and no two people can have the same email.

It seems like a good idea for getting money. Although I think it's kind of ridiculous that I can't sign up using MY email because it's "already being used" this is complete bullshrimp that I can't sign up using my email.

I was hoping to be able to write a good review but I think the fact that I can't even sign up using my own personal email just throws off the whole good review thing. It might just be on my email that it does this, but my friend tried it too with her personal email and it said the same thing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unable to sign up" of swagbucks website. Swagbucks needs to "let me be able to sign up using my email" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swagbucks website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swagbucks.

Comments