I've been a swagbucks member for about four years now. I would say in general it's been pretty good, however what really ticks me off is being allowed to do a survey, spending my time giving honest answers only to get to the END of the survey and they say, sorry but we have our quota filled for this survey.

This reviewer shared experience about "no reward for completing surveys" and wants this business to "if you allow me to complete a survey then give the swagbuck reward promised, otherwise tell me i do not qualify so i can move on". This person is overall dissatisfied with Swagbucks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swagbucks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category for more informed decision or compare Swagbucks to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1285574

This has been exactly my experience since signing up in January.

I can understand the necessity of having the right demographics on each survey. But having you complete maybe 20 minutes worth of questions, then get zero reward, is a complete scam.

I am trying to cash out my points, after which I will do my best to warn friends against this den of thieves.