I had good luck with this company until October of 2016.I verified a $25 Paypal payment on October 7 which they said shipped on October 10.....but I have never received it.

Attempts to contact customer service have been totally ignored. I verified another $25 Paypal payment on October 16 so wondering if they will stiff me on that one as well.

I notice they are ripping off a lot of people this exact same way all of a sudden.I have 11,200 Twitter followers to make sure people know what a scam outfit this company has turned into.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Swagbucks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Swagbucks to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swagbucks and swagbucks shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1229372

I also ordered $25 PayPal that was shipped on Oct.10th and I just received it today, Oct.

19th.

I hope you got yours as well.

I've been a Swagbucks user for years and have never had a problem.I would think they're smart enough to know that if they want to continue being successful, and making money for themselves, scamming people is not the way to go.

Good luck!