Swagbucks is the biggest scam. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME I have over $ 100 of gift cards earned, i cannot redeem them and tried to contact support via their site for over 4 weeks to no avail. Furthermore, to reveal ehat a true scam...they have no legitamite customer support number.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Swagbucks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Swagbucks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swagbucks and swagbucks shop and earn rewards program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I just spent over 4 hours watching a video for 5SB and received no credit at all. They said I was going too fast.

Their site was controlling my computer and advancing the videos, not me. Their one 45 minute video lasted one and one-half hours - that was too slow not too fast. I have better things to do with my life instead of spending an entire evening watching videos for no credit.

I will try Ebates. This happened on Swagbucks.