I used my account last night and had close to 5,000 points. I woke up this morning and found the account had been "de-activated" and I can't find out why.

Extremely annoying. While I am happy to be contacted via email, someone available to answer the phone on a Sunday would be a GREAT idea. I would simply like to be able to call someone and have them work through the issue with me on the phone- Live. I'm sure they will get around to it on Monday when most businesses open again, but it isn't that hard to staff a phone line in California.

I know this to be true because I own a business and we are staffed 24/7 with bi-lingual (English and Spanish) customer service representatives. I realize my business is a little more serious- law firm that handles criminal defense work, but if we can do it, I'm sure Swagbucks can figure it out.

Preferred solution: set up a call center, somewhere in the United States and have 3 people working it at all times. .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 26.

Comments

PalatableJaguar

Same here and still nothing, no email or warning me about my account, I have over $250 in gift cards know I can't retrieve since this issue. I have been waiting for a response and still nothing. ..